When you’re overwhelmed with your work, with your obligations, with your situation, you can do one of the following:
- Dig in and do as much as possible until you no longer feel overwhelmed.
- Take a break, recharge, and start later, rested and with a fresh perspective.
- Reassess the situation and change things until you no longer feel overwhelmed.
- Do a bit and feel a bit better.
- Take care of the thing that is causing you the most stress, and see how much difference it makes.
And most of all, accept the fact that you will feel overwhelmed at least every once in a while. Because only when you acknowledge this can you start looking for ways to deal with it.